High-Performance Internet Access on a Tier 1 Backbone.
The Internet. Your applications need the bandwidth. Your customers, suppliers, and employees need the communications capabilities. And your business needs to leverage the cost efficiencies. Savvis’ Tier 1 network is your key to connecting to the public Internet seamlessly and securely.
When your business accesses our Tier 1 backbone, you’re entering one of the largest networks on the global Internet. Carrying more than 20 percent of the world’s Internet traffic, our Public Internet service provides superior peering and interconnectivity.
You may be a small company looking to connect internal users. Or you might be an Internet service provider, content provider, or international corporation seeking global connections on a larger scale. Either way, you can cover all your Internet connectivity needs through Savvis Public Internet.
With Savvis Public Internet, you can:
- Count on superior performance backed by outstanding service level agreements
- Choose between managed and non-managed solutions
- Enjoy multiple delivery options (including SONET, ATM, fast Ethernet, gigabit Ethernet, and frame)
- Rely on flexible access methods (including Ethernet, ATM, and SONET)
- Experience delivery speeds of up 10 gigabits with our OC-192 connections
- Select usage-based or flat-rate billing
- Gain access to multiple Savvis data centers and carrier hotels
- Receive 24/7 support from our Internet connectivity specialists
Our Tier 1 backbone and myriad delivery options support all your Internet application and connectivity requirements.
With connections ranging from OC3 to OC192 and delivery options including fast and gigabit Ethernet, our carrier class Tier 1 network can support the largest companies or carriers.
Get high-bandwidth Internet connectivity right in the Savvis data center, along with network services that support content delivery for hosting and colocation customers.
Get seamless communication and secure data — at one low cost and with no extra infrastructure required.