Boost Performance of Hosted Applications.
You’ve invested significant time and money in your Web site — shouldn’t your customers have good experiences when they visit it?
You have mission-critical applications that were deemed important enough to house in the secure Savvis data center — shouldn’t you take the next step and ensure that all users have fast and reliable access to them?
Savvis hosted area network (HAN) provides high-bandwidth Internet connectivity — from 1 megabyte to 10 gigabytes — right in the secure Savvis data center. Use this bandwidth to ensure consistent, high-performance access to your hosted applications and Web sites, or to centrally distribute and control Internet access to all your remote locations. Because we own and operate our own Tier 1 IP network, you can rest assured you’ll get industry-leading service on a truly global scale.
Reaching Far. Running Fast.
Connecting to one of the largest IP networks in the world from within the Savvis data center provides you with the following benefits:
- Assures consistently high-performance access to your Web site and/or your bandwidth-intensive hosted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), e-commerce, or Web 2.0 applications
- Allows you to manage your company’s internal Internet needs by distributing access to all your locations via the Savvis data center
- Protects against unexpected outages, since Savvis data centers are connected to multiple Internet service providers (ISPs)
- Gives you visibility into network utilization and performance reports via the SavvisStation customer portal
- Provides 24/7 customer support, technical assistance, and proactive monitoring
- Includes comprehensive service level agreements (SLAs) for network performance and availability
Hosted Area Network (HAN) Internet Connectivity Brochure
Dedicated Switching and Services Brochure