Application Transport Service — Virtual Link.
Whether holding a videoconference between your New York and London staffs, sharing complex business documents, or just transporting emails between colleagues within the same physical office, you need seamless communications and secure, well-managed data. Savvis Application Transport Service (ATS) - Virtual Link ensures both — at one low cost and with no extra infrastructure required.
One Network, Many Services.
With Savvis ATS - Virtual Link, you can take advantage of the same infrastructure you use for your VPN to benefit from our extensive network-based data services. If you want disaster recovery capabilities in your New York and Los Angeles offices but don’t have your components housed in one of our data centers, it’s not a problem — the Layer 2 point-to-point connection already in place via our ATS - Virtual Link provides the entire infrastructure you need to accomplish that. The same holds true for business continuity, data backup, and a range of other services.
With our ATS – Virtual Link VPN in place, you can:
- Maintain complete control of your routing for such services as data replication
- Enjoy more services, less complexity, and lower network and data costs — all via one connection, thanks to a bundled solution that provides a range of connectivity options
- Optimize performance by assigning up to six QoS levels to your application traffic
- Rely on 24/7 service from Savvis engineers located in operations centers across the globe
- Add network-embedded security services
- Access Savvis’ advanced customer service portal to monitor your network
Savvis Application Transport Services - Virtual Link Brochure