Carrier-Level Connections for Geographically Dispersed Locations.
When it comes to data, there are no borders, You need to get your bandwidth-intensive Internet, intranet, and multimedia applications from Point A to Point B — wherever that may be — and you need a flexible, reliable means of getting it there. Savvis Bandwidth Connect provides that solution.
Global Communications. World-Class Performance.
Designed to meet the growing need for inter- and intra-continental bandwidth services, Bandwidth Connect service provides Layer 1 connectivity solutions throughout the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Pacific Rim.
Protocol-independent and highly resilient, Bandwidth Connect:
- Employs a wholly owned, fully redundant OC-192 backbone to provide high-performance, high-quality connectivity throughout the United States
- Provides the same ultra-reliable, high-performance connectivity to global customers via third-party partnerships with leading telecommunications providers
- Offers synchronous digital hierarchy (SDH) and synchronous optical networking (SONET) connections at a range of bandwidths
- Can convert your Bandwidth Connect traffic from SDH and wavelengths to SONET and vice-versa
- Provides high-bandwidth, point-to-point Internet traffic routing from your landing point through our carrier hotel via Layer 1 private lines
- Carries data, digitized voice, fax, video, or any other form of digital transmission