Banish “Downtime” from Your Vocabulary.
In today’s competitive business environment, delivering HTTP content to Web users and customers is not an option, but a strategic imperative. Downtime or poor site performance of a Web application can cost millions of dollars — not to mention wreak untold damage to your reputation. By choosing Savvis’ Managed Web Applications service, you maximize availability and site performance.
High Performance, Highest Value.
Savvis’ Managed Web Applications service offers a world-class vehicle — reliable, high performing, and secure — for delivering HTTP content. Hosted on the Savvis Intelligent Hosting, Virtual Intelligent Hosting, and Utility Compute platforms within Savvis data centers and delivered across an MPLS network, Savvis’ Managed Web Server Applications:
- Free you from time-intensive tasks like patch deployment and system management so you can focus on your core business
- Are based on a redundant infrastructure to ensure your Web applications are highly available to users at all times
- Can accommodate any number of application deployments, from a simple, single instance to broader, complex solutions that require Web site creation, ongoing site management, and custom monitoring
Apache and Savvis: A Perfect Fit.
As the most popular HTTP server on the Web, the open-source Apache Web server is likely to be an integral component of your Web strategy. And as Web sites become a more integral part of doing business today, you can’t afford downtime that prevents users from viewing content or completing transactions. Yet managing an Apache Web server consumes precious IT resources. Savvis is here to help.
Savvis Managed Apache Web Server:
- Efficiently and cost-effectively manages Apache and PHP applications
- Takes responsibility for installing Apache server software and the PHP scripting language, and for configuring the Apache server environment to your specifications
- Monitors the Apache server environment and proactively alerts you when there’s a problem
- Provides ongoing maintenance and support
- Delivers real-time visibility into the Apache environment through a performance dashboard
- Deploys replication technology for customers with multiple Apache Server nodes
Managed Apache HTTP Server Brochure