Protect Your Data While Keeping It Accessible 24/7
In the legal profession, having ubiquitous access to all your intellectual assets – including client files, depositions, case documents, and litigation records – is absolutely mission-critical to your business. Keeping it secure while keeping it available is your No. 1 priority.
Tap Into Our Legal Industry Expertise
- We’re flexible. Savvis is not an all-or-nothing company. Choose from our comprehensive menu of managed infrastructure services, and customize them to meet your precise needs. Outsource as much or as little of your IT operations as you want – we’ll come up with a solution that works for your legal practice.
- We’re scalable. No matter how fast your legal practice is growing, or what its geographic reach, Savvis can accommodate you. Whether you serve a specialized clientele out of a single office, or operate multiple high-volume legal centers around the globe, Savvis offers managed hosting, network, security, and storage solutions that align with your current situation as well as future plans.
- We’re reliable. Legal professionals work around the clock. When you need a document, you need it immediately. There’s no room for downtime. Savvis offers service level agreements (SLAs) with up to 99.999 percent system availability.
- We’re utterly secure. Savvis offers a full range of managed security services – including virus protection, firewalls, and distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation solutions – that helps you maintain privacy, confidentiality and security of your data.
Extensive Services that Respond to Your Needs.
- Hosting. Access our full range of hosting solutions — from colocation to a full suite of managed services — delivered on your premises or ours.
- Security. From basic firewalls to distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation, Savvis helps combat today’s increasingly complex threats.
- Network. Keep your IT foundation available and high-performing with Savvis network services.
- Professional Services. Whether it’s implementation services or security consulting, we have the expertise to get the job done right.
- Content management and distribution. Streamline production, shorten cycle times, reduce costs, and improve global management of digital media with your own central location to share, distribute, and repurpose content.